Doggo Care Dog Shampoo - Long Coat - 200ml
Why get it?
Doggo Care is the first Sri Lankan made, cruelty-free, vegan, harsh chemical free and gentle dog shampoo to ensure safe and effective cleaning of dog fur.
Why you’ll love it!
This dog shampoo is enriched with Chlorohexidine Gluconate to clean, soothe and repair the skin barrier after a skin infection, Aloe Vera Extract to moisturize, nourish and condition your dog's hair, Rose Essential oil to add pleasant scent and provide calming effects seeping into the skin of the dog and Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerine to moisture dog's fur and protect it from the elements while soothing the skin.
How to use:
1. Dilute the shampoo with lukewarm water.
2. Meanwhile, wet your dog with running water.
3. Shampoo twice if required, to get rid of all dirt and oil in the fur.
4. Use a gentle loofah or sponge to spread the shampoo.
5. Avoid getting shampoo and water in sensitive areas such as your dog’s ears, nose and eyes.
6. Use a washcloth to gently clean your dog’s face.
7. Rinse well until there is no more product left on fur.
Ingredients & Benefits - Long Coat
I. Chlorohexidine Gluconate Chlorhexidine is a very effective antiseptic and disinfectant used for skin conditions caused by microorganisms and bacteria. This helps to promote healthy skin and coat.
II. Hydrolyzed KeratinThis improves elasticity of the hair and restores shine to dog's coat while providing an intense hydration and moisturization to the skin and fur. Although Keratin will penetrate and seal the shaft to repair the hair while increasing strength.
III. Lavandula (Lavender) Oil Lavender oil is a natural antiparasitic and antibacterial ingredient that repel fleas and ticks, and help to prevent skin diseases. Calming properties of the lavender oil helps to reduce dog’s anxiety and stress.
Product of British Cosmetics